Friday, April 29, 2011

TFGIF

Worst week ever.

You've all heard my woes a million times but I will say that I had a legit mental breakdown last night and sobbed for approx. 3 hours and went bat-shit crazy. I probably should have been institutionalized.

Oh and Yankee might have wobblers...fml right?

I am just wondering WHAT ELSE can happen to me right now, I am almost laughing now because what else can I do?

Onwards and forthwards!

Today is Friday. Tomorrow is Saturday. And Sunday comes afterwards. We so excited. Thank you Rebecca Black.

But seriously I am stoked.

End of my week(s) from hell, I have a jumper show tomorrow, and ALL of sunday off to do homework...yay?

I am excited for this show but the tiny part of my soul that tells me this is a bad idea because of money keeps cropping up. I tell it to STFU and get outta here. Money grows on trees right?

Yanks got shiny new shoes today, gets braided all pretty tonight and off to Saint Louis for the jumper show :)

Many pictures will be taken and we will NOT crash through fences!

6 comments:

  1. I understand what you mean about he money issues. It is so hard to turn down a great opportunity for the sake of money. I battle with this all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even looking at show schedules right now and I'm trying not to think about gas prices. I don't know if I can do it this year. I mean, maybe, but I also might get laid off at work (sigh. again) and I can't risk financially overcommiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I planned for like one every other weekend but now with summer classes and cutting back hours at work even more, gas prices, entry fees, etc...its prolly not gonna pan out....again. Last summer I only did 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.no.you.didn't...quote.Rebecca.Black. You really did have a breakdown didn't you?!

    Go kick some ass at the jumper show tomorrow! Just enjoy it and *TRY* to take a mental break from the rest of your life, just for a few hours tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really good at break downs. If you want some tips let me know. As for wobblers. Why do you think he has it? I would think it would have shown up before now (since he's older.) Has the vet mentioned anything else? Vitamin E is great for any nero problem. Seriously, I have researched them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you're having a rough week. Things have been rough for me too lately and everyone keeps saying "It could have been worse." And I want to punch them in the face because every single time they say that something worse happens!! Argh! So yeah I totally understand your frustration and stress. I hope things get better for you and I'll only think positive thoughts for you. :D Have fun at the show!!

    ReplyDelete