Monday, October 10, 2011

Saying Goodbye to Gogo



I never thought this day could possibly come.
I never thought I would be this emotional about someone else's horse...but I am.
Everytime I see a status from Andrea on FB, tears well in my eyes.
Tonight, she posted a picture riding Gogo bareback for the last time and I lost it.
Andrea's strength is courageous. I could never survive the heartbreak she is going through.
Know this girl, you did everything you could have, and Gogo couldnt have asked for a better mom. We ALL know your pain and we ALL sympathize. We love you, and want you to know we are here for you.
Losing a best friend and partner is inconceivable, and I can only watch from afar and cry with her.
Everyone, please, keep both of these amazing girls in your thoughts tomorrow and send Gogo a farewell. She was an amazing animal and she will be missed by an incredible amount of people.
Find peace, Miss Gogo...fly in heaven and enjoy bossing Pegasus around.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, so I'm not the only one who cried several times tonight. Oh, Gogo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto. Just reading this has me in tears again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really so sad. I felt so heart break while reading this post. Bobo was wonderful and will always be remembered and prayed. Her journey was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete