Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Most News


GUESS WHAAAAAAT.

I'm moving.

In 14 days.


No but really, I haven't felt this good about a decision in a LONG time. (I love love love EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. who has been supportive of me on this blog. LOVE you guys!)

At first was going to wait until my lease ends in August...but why. 

Minus my best horse friends, I will have my family, FREE room and board, freedom to make VERY important decisions, my horse, my dog, my beautiful childhood farm, a social life with my old friends, the kentucky horse park and all its shows, my old trainer, lessons and a job.


I really am going to miss my WONDERFUL Missouri family, but they can't pay my bills.

It saddens me to leave them and my network of horse people I have met here, but I think I really need this in my life. I've been here FIVE years and have nothign to show for it but a college degree that is useless in a college town.

ALSO.

I HAVE to get another horse. So, like, if anyone knows of something...Yankee needs a friend in Ohio. Because herd animal.

Thats all for now since I just worked an 11 hour shift and am dead, but here's a preview of my next post...

"Stripping, On Horses!"

Haha, jk. It was just REALLY hot.

8 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Excited for you. Can't wait for the next post ;) hawt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats sounds like a good plan. And thanks now I've seen that pic and eaten cake andhave to go to the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you made a good choice. Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Glad you are so excited about your decision. Sounds like it good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your move! Why not look for a pony at auction at needs a home?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo! So much to look forward too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Sounds like good things are happening!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome! It's too bad I never got to meet you while you lived down South, but the move sounds too good to pass up. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete