Wednesday, November 2, 2016

(Mostly) Wordless Wednesday


I have SO much to update and zero desire to post. You could say I'm taking a short blogging break/gathering my thoughts. However, some updates: V did amazing with Yanks and got second place at the KYHP Novice CT with a 27 in dressage and double clear jumping!!  TWENTY SEVEN. That smashed her last score by almost 10 points. The same weekend I met Redheadlins and Slider at RRP and got to watch some fantastic OTTBs in action! B and I also did take some super basic fall pics though that actually turned out kinda legit. It was mostly me stuffing treats in B's face/trying to avoid slobber/fake smiling and hoping they turned out. I think the photographer took about 1000 pics and less than 1/3 turned out LOL...preview..


Actual FAV

Idk what face this is....blue steel? trying to distract horse while also posing? I think I was half blinking lol

I actually really love this. Such pretty. Much fall. So leaves. 

B, stahp, look pretty god dammit

I shall update everyone very soon.

8 comments:

  1. Those photos are fantastic! And congrats to V and Yanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos, so pretty! I love your scarf, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa!! nice score at 27!!! love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol blue steel. I luvs it. But actually tho. Great pics can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap, awesome score for V! And absolutely lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget