Thursday, December 1, 2011

Wow, Winning.

Another video of the same jumps, different order

As you can see, some brilliant, calm and small, coursework by the ponyface and I on 11/27

I would like to point out the minimal bucking/squeals coming from Yankeepants, landing on the correct leads, my super solid lower leg and wonderous jumping position. Quite solid if you ask me. *bows*

I know I've about dropped off the radar, but over T-giving I was in Ohio, and did no riding whatsoever, even though Ben kept Yankee in shape whilst I was gone. I hope to pick up the riding schedule more after next Friday when my rape-week is over. 4 exams in 5 days BEFORE finals week might just send me over the edge.

I went to see my pony in STL on my way to Ohio, so that was fun. Pictures on FB because I am too lazy/in a hurry to upload them onto here.

Not much to update, except that I am SUPER poor (but I did just get a legit new job that pays quite well....Can you say HELLO NEW TURNOUT BLANKET?!?), dying under the weight of exams, losing weight/running :D and clipping the goat-ponyface tomorrow. About time.

Sorry I am not more interesting but I have no super good news to report, or bad news to speak of, so thats brilliant.

I will continue to live vicariously through you, fellow bloggers, until my riding-mojo is restored.

OH and I WILL have a post on horse slaughter...coming soon. Some of you may be a BIT surprised on my views regarding this touchy subject. Dun Dun DUN.

3 comments:

  1. Nicely ridden! I'm jealous of your mad skills, but definitely not of your schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look great! I hope you're able to get to riding again soon. Good luck with finals.

    ReplyDelete