Monday, February 13, 2012

Itteh Bitteh Coursework

So I should be doing homework right now. But I told Project Management to go screw itself for the time being. If I don't blog, I will be distracted and thus, the assignment will be half-heartedly done. That is my excuse. Plus I really don't want to spend 4 hours entering numbers into Microsoft Excel.

Coffee. Need dis.

Yesterday I had the intention of taping my camera to my helmet, but Hannah showed up to jump with me, so whaa-lah, video. I also had the intention of jumping a solid 3'6 course, but in addition to the ridiculous cold wind/ temperatures, combo of less than 4 hours of sleep and extreme anxiety about everything, Hannahs horse can't jump that high, so I left some of the fences low and only made one bigger fence.


Oh herro semi-large oxer. You were very boring today.


Yankee for once, was rather agreeable. One could even call him lazy.

No major complaints, just the vertical was major awk. I think that was my fault though, as usual. He was pretty solid, no waivering, no stutter steps. Just good all around :) Stoked for the jumper show Mar. 2. So I guess this post is really just my excuse to not finish my hateful Excel project. 

Pronto did something I've never seen a horse do, and I lost my shit with laughter....

Look at those feet!!! LITERALLY at his nose. I cracked up for a solid 3 minutes. Sirry ponee.

In other barn-related news, my barn-mate blew my mother fuggin mind when she showed me this...
Yep. Thats an electric bit warmer. I had NO clue what this thing was, I just always assumed it kept all the wiring in the barn tidy. NOPE! Magikal bit warmur.

I think my life was made by this. I've always pined for a bit warmer, and my numb fingers are forever grateful.

Oh, its snowing.

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of how solid your legs are. And you two looked great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half leasing seems to agree with both of you. Win!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget