Monday, March 4, 2013

Fun in the Sun

After a WHOLE week of not riding, I finally got some time off and the OK to ride outside in the snow. You know what that means...

PHOTO SHOOT!

We had a blast running through the snow with the ponies and havin' a good ole time. The horses were hella fresh and a little wild,  but we still had an amazing time.

oh hay!

It still makes me sad at how wimpy his tail is now. But the  mohawk is legit.



Fancy feelin' fresh!

My legs were so tired after two hours that when I jumped down, they collapsed. HA.

I love this horse so much!



Aren't they gorgeous??
I missed the ponies. Seeing them breifly at feeding times wasn't enough! I'm still sick, but I didn't care. Today was most likely the last day the snow would stick around since the temps were actually in the 50s and more than half of it melted. Before we know it everything will be mud and the horses will be digusting.

I HATE MUD SO MUCH WHY CANT SUMMER JUST BE HERE AND DRY EVERYTHING UP.

7 comments:

  1. I hear ya!! I'm starting to freak out about my event ://

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow shoots are the best! Especially if the ponies are feeling good - soft ground to land on :) You guys are adorable. Can't wait to start riding my guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are great pics! You all look like you are really having a great time.
    Sorry you are still feeling under the weather. I'm with you, I'm ready for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you are both so adorable! That looks like fun!!

    And yes. MUD BE GONE. We hates the mud, precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures!! All four of you look fantastic. It looks like you were having sooo much fun!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw. love those days where the beasts are just fun to be with. You guys look great. For the record if I tried that, I'd be a lump in the snow and Prairie would be galloping around like a panicked llama.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pictures. LOVE. That first one? Awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete