Sunday, June 9, 2013

Internet

Just a quick word to say I haven't died. Yankee hasn't died.....but my internet had. I didn't have it for over a week and posting from my phone is a bitch. Which I'm doing now...

Nothing much fun happened since May 23 but a few interesting things did, and I shall be posting soon when I return to Columbia!

After reading a backlog of like 10 posts per blogger, it seems that May was the month of broken ponies in the blogsphere :(

Hopefully everyones ponehs will be on the  mend!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you're okay - hope your internet gets fixed asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just letting you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award, see the post here -> http://lbhlbh.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nosied my way over from both the Liebster blog award nominations and have enjoyed poking about your blog. Hope the internet gets sorted soon & that all is well with Yankee and yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get your internet back soon because I also nominated you for the Liebster Award. :)

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget