Thursday, July 9, 2015

Quick Update

Quick mobile phone update for ye followers

 
(Dog tax)

This week has been rough. 

Minus being exceptionally stressed out about show (school) planning & juggling work...


...(and I'm not even actually showing).

...forgetting until last minute I need a Health Certificate (bye money)...

...Stressing about my horses' performance because I would really love him to qualify for AECs...


...(though he seems to be doing well)

...stressing about my other horse getting in the trailer & traveling well...

 
...(he's been great this week though)

...figuring out where I will sleep...

...and stressing about the weather 


....(looks super promising)

...I've also had the stomach flu ALL WEEK and I feel like ASS and I'm so hungry and just want to eat without throwing up and stand up without feeling weak. 

So this will be fun. 

Hopefully I don't die of extreme dehydration or from a tornado killing me.

Why does this happen everytime I try to do anything? ANYTHING.  

Otherwise I'm looking forward to this weekend. 

Halp. 

3 comments:

  1. Can we talk about how gorgeous your handwriting is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes.... uh... about all of that totally sucks except that Yankee and Bacardi are doing well... I hope you're feeling better. Also have to agree with Micaylah, you have beautiful handwriting!!

    ReplyDelete